- submit a support ticket here: Submit a ticket for a damaged or incorrect item received.
- Please always submit as much information/pictures when submitting a ticket so that we can properly assist you.
Incorrect & Damaged Shipments
- All orders are packed carefully and correctly. Damaged shipments should be checked in the presence of the carrier.
- Please keep all shipping cartons and packing material for carrier inspection. We will not initiate any claims with the carrier. Claims for shortage of items or discrepancies must be made within 24 hours after receipt of merchandise. Damage should be reported immediately.
- Any refused shipments sent back to XLR8 Performance does not constitute the right to a refund or credit.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make all arrangements with us for refused shipments.
- Customer will be charged freight expenses associated with the refused shipment, both inbound and outbound, as well as any applicable restocking fee on all shipped products.
WARRANTY: No warranty whatsoever will be given if the defect was caused by customers’ abuse, negligence, mishandling, or improper installation. All merchandise sold by Excelerate Performance is only subject to manufacturer warranty, if any. Warranty items are subject to submission to the manufacturers for inspection and approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. Customer, however, will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees. No labor or inconvenience may be included in any warranty claims. There is no warranty on lights, light bulbs, decals, electrical parts, and engine parts. Check your state and local laws regarding the use on any parts.