What is the process and protocols when returning my order?
Modified on: Tue, May 10, 2022 at 5:24 PM
Return Process and RMA
- *Refund will be allowed only within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of merchandise with no exception.*
- *All authorized return merchandise must be new, unused, and in its original sale-able packaging, and must also include all hardware and documentation*
- *No cancellations, refunds, or exchanges on special order items or custom order items will be allowed.*
- *No returns are accepted on electronics.*
Create a Support Ticket
- Submit a ticket through email@example.com (All communication will be done through this channel)
- Once ticket is created, please fill out supplied hardware return form.
- Returns that did not ship from our location are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus any and all shipping charges.
- If the item was in stock at our location then the return will be subject to a 10% restocking fee plus any and all shipping charges
- If the order has been processed for shipment but we are able to stop shipment, a cancellation fee of 5% will be charged to offset the fees associated with your order. (Canceled orders are not subject to a fee if canceled the same business day and if they have not been processed.)
- A Returned Merchandise Authorization must be obtained before any returns can be made. We will not accept any returns without an RMA.
- Please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the returning package.
- All returns must be received by Peak Distribution within 10 calendar days after the RMA number has been issued.
- The RMA does not imply a replacement or refund, but only that we will inspect the merchandise based on your claim.
- Returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured by you.
- We recommend that you repack the item(s) carefully since it your responsibility to make sure item arrives in saleable condition. (We cannot give credit or a refund on a returned package that was damaged due to insufficient packing.)
- All returned items needs to be insured (in case of loss or damage) and we recommend the customer to get a tracking number to track the shipment.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.